On November 5th, popular South Korean cosmetic brand Etude formally revealed their newest endorser to be LE SSERAFIM’s Kazuha. The news immediately attracted the attention of Korean netizens.
– It’s better than I thought. When I heard the news that she became the model, I quickly said that it wouldn’t suit her. I was wrong.
– She’s pretty, but she just doesn’t match it.
– I think Sakura or Chaewon would’ve suited Etude better
– She should’ve went for a more organic brand
– I really like Kazuha and Yunjin these days
– I think Kazuha would suit Innisfree or Clean and Clear better than Etude
– She has such a classy image!
– I think Kazuha would suit a more high-end beauty product
– It could have come out prettier, but this picture is not good.
– Her purchasing power is not that strong yet
– She looks a little like Suzy
– Kazuha is so pretty!